Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due date coming..need support

Ladies, I need litte support. The due date is coming (30/4/13). I am concerned of something going wrong because this pregnancy is a gift from heaven! I have been TTC for almost 5 years when me and my husband have decided to have a baby. After so many unsuccesful attempts we went to the Reprogenesis clinic www.reprogenesis.com for IVF. I could not believe when my doctor confirmed my pregnancy!! That is why I am getting really stressed by giving the birth as this baby is prayed hundred times..Anybody having the same concerns? Thank you.

Replies

• Options

I have just read this, your due date has passed. Let us know how it all went.

• Options

Hi !

Thank you for your response! Are you going to IVF or how is your situation???

I can say that everything went reeeally good. I have now nice healthy son! Of ourse I was concerned about whole process during my IVF bur I have had in my mind what comes at the end and finally, I am a mum.

If you need any help or advece do not hesitate to ask me!

• Options

Oh wow! I love it when IVF couples get their babies, it's such a relief for everyone involved, how are you?

• Options

Actually I ma fine, we are both healthy luckily and what more, it is such a relief to have my babe right next to me...