Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

TMI - Am I leaking amniotic fluid?

TMI!    I've been having little trickles every now and again for the past 2/3 days (it happens about 4-5 times a day). I put it down to being discharge but it's more the consistency of urine. It smells sweet and not like urine.. could my waters have broken? Could I be leaking fluid? Should I call the hospital?image

Replies

• Side note: I'm due in 2 days

• I would go just incase hunny as they say it can either come out in a gush or just little bits n bobs... good luck 

• Omg i hope not bcuz for the last few days ive been having stuff like tht come out me for a good few days... did u go hosp or anything hun? Xx 

• Hey Hun, I would defo get it checked at hospital. when pregnant with my son, i felt like I kept leaking, I went to the hospital and was told no it was fine I was probably just wetting myself a bit! I wasn't convinced and called them back two days later as it was still happening, they asked me to come back to the hospital where it was confirmed that my waters had in fact broke, I was then induced as there is a risk of infectetc. My son was a month early but happy and healthy! Better to be safe than sorry xxx

• Oh man im pooping it now hehe ill have to find out now, although the bladder gets sooooooo week when ur preg though dont they :/ hmmm thank you anyway chick xx