Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

Question for anyone who's had a caesearean.

13»

Replies

• I'm just glad I'm actually normal!!! hehe! your experience sounds lovely and I'm going to demand that the same happens to me!!
    I love this site too. It doesn't matter what mood you're in there is always someone on here who's either in the same mood or will cheer you up! I love it xxxxxxx
  • Now, I never said you were normal did I lolol (only joking!)
    It was a lovely experience, looking back it's a moment I really treasure.
  • Hehe!! I don't think I can ever be classed as normal actually! Am thinking chocolatey thoughts right now so hopefully I will dream in chocolate tonight like the advert says!
    xxx
  • Hello Claire.
  • Sorry, that was really rude, hello Suzaie too! Is that your pup?!
  • And you all say us baby ladies are rude!!! lolol. Yes, that's Tyson and the Easter bunny has made him a helper so he can check that you are all being good!!x
  • Oh bless, he's so cute!!

Claire, I wanted to ask you something. I noticed today that I hadn't felt Dylan move much again, but all weekend he was really wriggly, and in the evenings he is quite active, just not when i'm at work. Have you noticed if Ellie is less active on days when you are tense or stressed?
  • Yes absolutely Katy. I've been really bad for a couple of days now with stress, gettin depressed and being generally teary and sleepy and she's always very quiet when i'm like this.

It could be that he tkes the day to sleep and it up at night. Give your mw a call if he doesn't give you at least 10 kicks in 24 hours - thats what i've been advised to do. xxx
  • I always keep an eye on the number of movements, and he gnerally manages 10 or more, but it can't be good if they can sense the stress that much. I'm seeing the m/w next week so i think i'll have a word with her. I know i could easily get signed off work if necessary, but i'm not sure if that wouldn't stress me more, worrying about what I haven't done at work and I could end up going back to more problems than I left.

I hope you are ok. You should sign up for that Cow & Gate offer and get a free cuddly cow. I collect cows so every time you cuddle of it you can think of me giving you a hug! If it doeasn't make you smile, it's at least soft enough to chuck witout doing any damage to anything!!
  • I'm off to bed now with a cup of tea!

Night night, speak soon x x x
  • I already have a cow!! hehe! Well actually I have two! I signed up last summer when i was pregnant but then it turned out to be ectopic so when i fell with Ellie i signed up again!

Stress isn't good for the bubs (apparently) so try and relax if you can - can u cut some hours?? Saying that I'm just one big stress-head so I can't talk! I do try though...I have sniffed so much lavendar oil lately that I may turn purple!

xxx
  • To be honest, my job is too busy to be done within the normal hours, let alone cutting any! Plus, someone left a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been replaced yet so we are a person down, PLUS between now and my maternity leave, there is pretty much always someone on holiday, so there isn't really a lot they'll be ale to do. Like I said, I'll talk to the m/w next week and see what she recommends. If she says I have to cut back for the health of the baby, then work will just have to deal with it, won't they?!