Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

Natural birth or c-section which is better??? Help!!!

hi all, I’m 27 weeks pregnant with my first... not going into details but I can hve either a c section or a natural birth!!! i need some advice and opinions from experience to help me!!

i just want some info on both like what the whole process is really like???? of couse doctors ans midwife are saying natural but i want some personal experience xxxxxxx

Replies

• Several people have commented on your other thread asking this question & some have given personal experiences. 

• As you hadn’t replied on that thread but instead started a new one I wanted to check that you knew you had replies On the other one... sometimes notifications dont always come through. No need to be snarky.

• Personally i will be going for a c-section with my second. My first i had to have one after 16 hours in labour. I have an extremely low pain threshold. I suppose you have to weigh it up like my first labour was long and then you just feel so tired and drained from that. So i am glad to not have to go through all that again. But then it does take longer to heal. I am determined never to feel another contraction aha but i am a wimp 

• YEAH ... I’m just so confused I’ve been given both options due to medi reasons but I’m just trying to weigh up the pros and cons especially on  recovery xxx