Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So nervous and scared by upcoming labour

edited Apr 16, 2019 9:20AM in Labour & birth
So i am due any day now with baby number 2 our first is 7 so there is an age gap with DS i was induced labor was pretty good didnt cry much wasnt in to much pain had epidural when i couldn't handle it anymore almost at last min. This time around idk if i wanna go into labor natural or be induced either way i am so scared every pregnancy is different im scared of epidural again im scared what labor will be like im scared bc if i go in labor natural i wont know what to do or look for yes iv read up on it yes iv took classes but sometimes it all goes out the window lol any advice stories etc please ease my mind

Replies

• hey my 1st i was scared out my wits diden really no what to expect to be honest i had epidural i was still in pain it only worked on 1 side of my body it was traumatizing but got over it on 2nd thought no way do i want a epidural as i couldent push either no control over my body i had gas and air and di morphine took the edge off but u need to think right get through this contraction and keep chugging on the gas all the way through from when contractions start u can do it it can be alot easier 2nd time round u know what to do know whats coming just stay with it towards the end u know its the end coz u think excise my french fuck this cant do it no more this is killing but snap out of it stay strong think its the end now not long now even try sitting up moving around to be as comfortable position as possible keep on the gas and air try not to be scared the more ur scared the more ur panic and loose ur concentration you can do it be excited its gonna be over and ur see your gorgeous baba xxxxhugs and strength for you stay positive xxxc