Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Twins and wanting natural birth

Weve just found out were expecting twins I'm really hoping for a natural birth as I already have 3 children who will be missing me and looking forward till we all come home after the birth just really lookjng for some positive advise and people who have been throught it how was it actually having two xxx 

Replies

• Options
    My friend had natural delivery with twins. Overall she said it was same as any kid she had (6kids last ones was twins),except she needed to push second baby. She had 15min from delivering first baby and other ones head shown... Difference between kids 17 min
  • Options
    Oh wow fantastic thats good I really hope it goes like that for me and I have them naturally I really font want a section the consultant has said I can go for natural so long as 1st twin is head down so fingers crossed xxx
  • Options
    hiya, 
    I had my twins naturally - 12 mins apart. they are my first children and my boys came early so I had been to no antenatal classes etc they arrived at 32 weeks. Twin1 was head down and twin2 was transverse but once I pushed twin1 out the other turned and came down head first :) How many weeks are you? I hope all going ok for you with your pregnancy. My boys are 2 now and an absolute joy. x
  • Options
    I always wanted to have twins! Congratulations Mummyof31986! I have a friend who has twins and she labored naturally. There weren't any problems and the gap between them is something about 15 minutes. You can do it, girl, of course if there are no objections.