Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Piles before birth and after???

Hello just a random Q, any of u ladies suffer wit piles before the birth? im due in 6days and mine are really painfull, i pop them back in after toileting but im so scared wots going to happen when i give birth, and 1 else had this, got any tips, and also for those who have torn or been cut do the sergions just pop everything back into where it belongs before sewing? or do they leae u to get on with it??

Any replies wud be great thanks girls xxx

Replies

• Mine were not put back in and were sooooooo painful afterwards. i had a 3rd degree tear and to be honest the piles were worst than the stiches! Mt GP gave me some cream which really helped.I also took lactuose which helped. Good luck with the birth x
  • Hey thanks for tips, thing is my movements are soft its just the pressure of baby thats made mine constant from bout 34weeks? i tend to pop them back in myself after toileting but theyr size of grapes now and it is scaring me, did u just use the cream on urs or did u try to pop them back urself??? XXX