Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

over due and overly fed up!help

hiya

im 6 days over due 2morrow and havin my sweep in the aftrenoon but im so fed up with everythink!

my midwife is ok she not bad but not brilliant either i wanted a sweep the day after i was due and she said i cudnt which really annoyed me as i think i should be allowed to say when i want to be sweeped i have realy bad hips /pelvic pains ive had them since i was bout 8month told mid wife n she said it was just cause it was a big baby but now im over due im litrally bed bound as it hurts that much.

im so frustrated and upset i feel like she just doesnt lisen i no she sees alot of people but feel like she doesnt really seem bothered and am gettin realy stressed now im also worried bout this sweep as im not actually sure what they do as she hasnt really explained it.

i was just woundering if any one had any advice bout sweeps, my rights on wat i can ask 4 , tryin 2 start labour on myown or just advice on anythink at all like that even how to relax

thanks for any1 that leaves any comments i realy apprisiate it

charli4321 40weeks +5 days