Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

36 weeks and sooooo fed up....

hi there, is anyone else this far into pregnancy and feeling the strain?:\? im so tired, feeling anxious, worried about the impending birth, just feel generaly drained! dont get me wrong im very excited about meeting my little one,:\) but these hormones certainly dont make me feel 'blooming' at the moment. :cry: xx

[Modified by: mummy31 on 13 March 2007 16:48:07 ]

Replies

• Options
    hi am only 21weeks but a can amagine how much it can b stressing u and uncomfotable. but it will b al werth it is ths ur 1st ?? love toni n take care xxxx
  • Options
    hey im due in 8 days and there is no sign of my lil one showing soon, i sympathise with you im soooo uncomfortable sometimes when i eat i feel like im going to pop and when i sleep my hips go numb and back starts aching realy you cant win, the further you go the more you feel the strain. also like you i am v.anxious about the birth but it is perfectly normal i keep thinking something will go wrong but i have to stop myself or id make myself ill.
    Not long though now keep smiling
    x x x
  • Options
    Touch wood i'm ok at mo. Just making sure i'm all prepared, been cooking and starting to stock up freezer today just incase i go early. everything else is ready... mummy31 is this your first? x
  • Options
    hi im 32+ weeks and i am fed up!! definately past the blooming stage! i cant sleep and my hips/arms/legs go numb too!! by tea time i have to get into bed to rest as im so knackered!! i finish work in 2 weeks and i cant wait i have plans to do bits and peices to the house but i think being realistic it aint gonna happen can see myself being a regular at the dvd shop and library!!!! i dont know how i am going to accomodate a bigger baby as it hurts when bubba moves now as i am so stretched!!!!! xx Hayley xx
  • Options
    hi all,
    thank you so much for taking time out to reply. this is my second child. however my son is nearly 9, and with sooo much changing since then, this does feel like my first!
    i too want jobs done around the house.. but i just get too tired n achy. and yes i too end up in bed resting by the afternoon. its sooo frustrating, why are we so hard on ourselves?? when we are producing a wonderful new life?? :\) lol
    take care all..
    xx
  • Options
    Hello! I'm also 36 weeks -what's your due date mummy31? Mine is 11th April. Am also getting really tired - and I don't go on mat leave for another 2 weeks which is starting to become hard going. I've got wednesday's off between now and then which is helping but i can't wait til 28th march when i can forget all my work related responsibilities and just look after me & bump! I am pretty organised but SAMF you're making me feel under-prepared - i have't even packed my hospital bag never mind started cooking meals to freeze - think I'll have to rely on my mum & mum in law for that hee hee!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hi i'm 36wks +2 and am fed up too. Like you ladies i want to get loads of little jobs done but i just get tired out. And now, to top it all, i've aggravated my lower back injury so can't even do any little things at the moment. :x Sooo hoping it heals up soon cos i haven't got my house ready yet, let alone cook meals for the freezer (v impressed by your organisation Samf) I had this idea i'd get loads done in my early mat leave; things like becoming a perfect wife/mother by learning to cook fab meals (or even basic ones!!!) I'm rubbish at cooking and just panic. Like you Mummy31 i'm getting really anxious too. If i could just get my house ready i think it would help. I don't want to nag my OH about doing little jobs as he is working hard doing diy to get things like a front path finished so i don't have to puch the pram over no-man's land! god i'm moaning and ranting. Sorry everyone. Let's hope the sun is shining for us all tomorrow x
  • Options
    Hi there all , i have 13 days to go and i am so ready to burst least it feels like that,i know how your all feeling.
  • Options
    hellooo... its me again. im due on 12th april and cant wait..
    although thought labour was starting today. had chronic back ache n tummy ache.. was excited at the thought, but then fear kicked in lol.. what me like.... lol:roll: hope you all ok.. xx
  • Options
    Hi mummy31, about a week before i had my son i had the same thing... just couldn't settle either. Keep us updated!!! x
  • Options
    i'm only 30 weeks & want my body back. I am not looking forward to the next 8 weeks.

The being fat I can handle, it is the lumbering walking, getting out of breath aftwer a couple of steps & awkward positions I now have to sleep & sit in to stop getting pains or a small boddy part digging my insides.

I know I am lucky & have had a (so far) perfect preganncy & am not even suffing too much with sleep probs or weeing all night but I want my body back anyway.
  • Options
    Poor Beebee.... It won't be too long now you're 3/4 of the way through!!! When baby drops you'll be able to have some breathing space back... Take care xxx