Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

girl/boy early/late

my little boy is eight weeks old and was booked in for a caesarean a week before his due date due to being beech but h decided he couldn't wait that long and came 11 days early. When urs born starfly? coz mine eight weeks too

Replies

• Options
    my daughter was 4 days early.it was good in a way.i thought i would go late,so i had no time to worry about it.
  • Options
    Hi - I've got 2 daughters so far. First daughter, aged 4 was 4 days late, and second daughter, 19 mths was 8 days late. Both labours were natural and both very quick. Am now expecting third and don't hold out much hope for it to be early or the boy my oh wants!!
  • Options
    my first boy was 8 days late my second boy was 1 day early and my girl was 3 days late.
  • Options
    i had a girl first 10days late then a boy on time then a girl 1 week early so u can't tell really
  • Options
    Was hoping for an early present but reading these posts as son was 10 days late I guess I should accept this 1 will prob be late too. Had scan so know I'm having another boy (gap of 16yrs)
  • Options
    hi there. i have 4 kids at the mo and am expecting my 5th. my first was a boy and was 4 days late, my 2nd another boy was induced at 38 weeks as i had pre-eclampsia , my 3rd a nother boy i was induced at 39 weeks as i had high blood pressure and my 4th a girl i went into labour my self at 38 weeks as my hind waters had broke at 35 weeks. so this time i'm not sure what could happen, it could be anything.
    but i do know that i am having a nother boy so that could mean high blood pressure. but watch this space. good luck to you all. xx