Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

advice needed

hi girlies

im only 36+1, but yesterday and today i've felt really weird, very period-y with back ache, feel sick, ive had quite a few bowel movements (tmi soz!) and have got a whitish/clear discharge - more than normal. Super emotional too - anythings setting me off and im sobbing. Not due to see the MW til Monday, but its starting to get to me now as its all completely alien to me

Any thoughts are most welcome!
xxx

Replies

• Sorry u feel so strange, I think in the later stage pregnancy can be awful to u. Cnt really offer u any advise other than to get plenty of rest and support from other people. If u are worried about any of the symptoms uve bin feeling tho u shud contact ur mw or gp they mite be able to advise u further. Sounds to me like u need to rest up and relax, maybe have a nice bath or sumthing. Kerry xxx
    http://md.lilypie.com/JTis0/.png

• Sounds a bit like me at the moment. I'm 39 wks and feeling experiencing similar symptoms. I just can't wait for my baby to arrive now, so I'm not pregnant anymore. to top it all off i've caught a cold and i've got a really sore throat and a tickly cough! Try and relax and take things easy (easier said than done, I know!). If you do start to worry about your symptoms then ring the mw. I'm sure she won't mind. Take care, Love Rachel XXX