Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

could it happen again?

hi this is baby no 3 and with my first i had a very quick labour and also aventully with my second it was also quick but with no 2 i started at 35 weeks went into labour went to the hospital midwife checked me said i was fully effaced and 3 cm dialated she put the baby clothes on the radiater to warm she phoned the peadatrition and the scubu unit and was already to deliver her but then out of no were it stoped!i was kept in over night just in case then sent home the next day so i was walking around 3cm dialated (i could feel her head through my cervix) and ened up in and out like a yo yo for 4 weeks lol until they were fed up of seeing me lol and at 39 weeks they broke my waters and hour and half later she was here!

any one else had this experience?
did it happen again?:\?

Replies

• oh neva had or heard of dis but sur it'l be diff dis time round cos every pregnancy is diff. had baby tianna bout 10wks ago n she came out even b4 i could make it 2 d hosp but wit my 1st, brianna was in labour 4 4days b4 she arrivd. so stay positive