Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

very worried... help!

hiya im just abit worried atm.. im currently 34 +2 atm and been experiencing very painful braxton hicks, also period pain like cramps, and now i have a severe back ache.. i was reading up on if this is normal and also found out that diarrioah can be a sign as well and ive been experiencing that the past 2 days.. sorry tmi im bit worried that this may be a sign labour is starting.. or am i just being paranoid.. i always thought that i was a few weeks ahead of my given dates but just assumed they must be right,, but now im starting to think abit different and this could be the start.. what do you all think??

Replies

• hi

i had the same symptoms from 34 weeks with my little boy. They carried for a couple of weeks and he was born at 37 weeks.
    Try not to worry... if your baby came now he/she would be fine.
    If it carries on and your concerned maybe call your midwife and see what she says
    good luck huni xxx
  • thanks for your comment put my mind at rest a little image xx
  • Hi i've been having all kinds of symptoms since 29 weeks,i was given 2 steroid injections incase of my babies early arrival but im 35 weeks tomorrow and he is hanging there! Its quite frustrating as the pains keep coming,had several "shows" and also on/off bleeding for the past 6 weeks. They cant find any cause for it. Good luck. x