Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

Boobs

Hi Ladies and Bumps,

Hope you are all doing well. Just a quick question...

My boobs have gone quite firm and have gotten alot bigger in the last couple of days. I know boobs change throughout pregnancy, but mine have stayed the same for the last few months now.

Could this be my milk coming in, they have started to leak a little now(tmi sorry)

Been getting stronger contractions the last few days. The other night had them for 3 hours, every 6 mins lasting for up to 2.5 mins.

Do boobs get fuller just before labour? Been getting lots of period type pains too.

I know this is my third pg but really cant remember.

Kerry xxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pp___.png

Replies

• Hi Kerry
    I am full term now and just waiting and have had the joy of leaking since about 30 weeks. They were quite firm until i was allowed to start practising self-expressing at 37 weeks, they have really softened up now but obviously leak alot more!!!!! So in short, no i don't think it's a sign, but if you keep getting contractions like that - then you may well be on your way!!!
  • Hi Kerry, had my 3rd baby 6 mths ago and have breastfed all.

I must say i'm a really good cow, lol, and have been very productive but even though the big bazoongas have appeared before each birth i never had any significant leakage before birth, so i don't know if that's any reference for the future.

Sounds like you might have braxton hicks, and they say every practice contraction you have is one less at the end, lol.

Good luck, Shell