Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone due this sat 28th?

Hiya,

I am due this saturday 28th just wondered if anyone else is? xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi leonora,

Im due this sunday the 29th. Going to see midwife on thursday and she is doing a sweep. Have you had any twinges or feelings about going on time or late?

Feeling really tired and cant be bothered to do anything which i really should but am planning to get everything done wednesday just in case the sweep works?

Do you know what you are having?

Kirsty x
  • Options
    Hi Kirsty,

Yes having a boy (have a 17 month old boy already) do you know what you are having?

I had a sweep last time and worked 2 days later. Is it your first baby? I was late by 8 days with first and think this time will have him around 1st, 2nd or 3rd of August.

Take care and let me know xx
  • Options
    Hi again,

We dont know what we are having as we wanted a surprise and my hospital does not tell you on the NHS so decided we would just save the money. As this is also our first baby we didnt mind what the sex was as well.

I would like that kind of age gap between this one and next if i cope with the labour of this one :lol:

How was the labour with your first and the sweep?

Hoping that i dont go overdue but if i do hey never mind im not really that uncomfortable apart from turning over in bed my OH loves it when i try and turn over think i nearly flatten him :roll:

Will let you know how the sweep goes am hoping in might start something off over the weekend so OH is at home but he is in panic mode at the moment asking if i have my bags packed every night and going through lists to make sure we have everything bless him :lol: think he is more nervous than me!!!

How did it feel when you went into labour last time? Sorry bout all the questions.

Hope your baby arrives on time and all goes well for you x :\)