Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

labour??????

i have felt really wierd today for some reason i keep feeling sick and earlier i had a bad head ache i went to bed and fell asleep for 3 hours which is not like me. keep feeling baby pushing down to what does any 1 think could it be a sign lo is coming soon wb x:\)

Replies

• Oh my god how far gone are you? Im replying as im 34+5 and today and also last night am feeling the same. I have been sick several times, been asleep almost all day and have pains in my side too. Im down to see my consultant tomorrow but am thinking that i should call my midwife to reassure me. Let us know how you get on x
  • hi mummynatz1. it could be a sign of labour. do you feel ok?. have you got any other symptoms? fingers crossed for you.xxxx
  • im 38+5 i have not been sick just felt it u should call ya midwife if ya gettin pains i get like shootin pain in my vagina i know its sounds sick sorry wb x
  • keep gettin really hot too not sure whats happin in there lol wish somethin would soon tho her movements have slowed right down wb x
  • hi. if you comtinue to feel like this i would just call your midwife to check you over. just to put your mind to rest. good luck chuck.xxxx
  • hi thnx for writing back i will keep an eye on things now hope evrythin works out for u wb x
  • hi no nothin else happnin bored of waitin now wish somethin would happen how are u wb x:\)
  • Glad I'm not the only one!! Im due today, fed up of waiting and everyone ringing up asking if ive had any twinges!. This is my third lo and the waiting doesnt get any easier!! I feel like things are moving on, had a show but labour could still be a long while coming!!