Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

february baby

hi could not help but notice you had changed your pic on screen so thought id do the same to compare bumps and you can see who your talking to lol. am 30/3 and mid wife said im measuring 32 weeks what does that mean im too big or baby is xxxxxx

Replies

• Hi hun!!
    My pic was taken at around 26 weeks so i'm a little bigger now, i'll take a new pic! I've been trying to do it every month!
    You have such a lovely bump! And i'm loving your tree!! image

I think that when your midwife says that your measuring 32 weeks, means that baby is measuring big, not you.
    I have had 2 measurements, 1st at 24 weeks when I was spot on, then another at 28 weeks and I was measuring 31!!!!! I have another appointment on 27th December so will be interesting to see what they say. I don't feel any bigger though. They didn't say so but I think my measurements could be a bit out as my baby is breech. Do you think that could make a difference? xxxxxxx
  • hi feb ! yes mine was breech when i went to hospital begining of the week but midwife said still time to turn. she estimated mine will be 7 1/2 to 8 lb which is good as my son was 8/5 lb. thought id change my pic as im now huge and getting un comftable especially with spd to deal with too. am all festive this week and loving it as nothing left for me to do . your bump is lovely and cant belive thats 26 wks i am huge x xx