Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good Luck Leonora

Hi leonora,

Hope it happens for you today on your due date if your not already in hospital after your sweep nothing happening with me so i will probably join an overdue club!!! Got midwife coming to check my blood pressure in the morning and urine so hopefully i wont be admitted and everything has gone back down :roll:!!!

Let us all know how you get on and if anything happens hope it all goes to plan :\)

Take Care Kirsty

Replies

• Hi Kirsty,

Hope you have your little bundle of joy by now! Baby Joshua Luke (Josh) was born last friday 27/07/07 at 5.53pm weighing 8lb 4.5oz. He is sooo cute - very fast labour 2 and half hours the second stage of labour was only 8 mins!!! Started pushing as they were putting in the epidural I was demanding so it did not have time to work and I did it all on gas and air which was great - was a good birth.

Whereabouts do you live? I live in Hants.

Take care and let me know as soon as baby arrives xx
  • You did beat me too it!!!! Sounds like fab labour was this your first baby???

Well as you may guess i am still pregnant can you believe it got to 10 min contractions on sunday and then everything stopped!! Now had about 1 million shows and servere diaherha and still nothing!!

I live in essex by the way. Glad your baby arrived on time love the name we have that name if we have a boy too. Will keep you updated take care of yourself and your new arrival x