Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cesarean!!!

Well, my sweet little baby is still breech and refusing to turn, even though the obstetrician tried! Add that to the gestational diabetes and what do we have? A cesearean, Friday 18th May at 7:45am!!! I'm not sure if i should be terrified or excited! All being well, i should be home with my little bundle of joy on Sunday. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Replies

• Good luck lucia, when is your actual due date? x
  • Thank you. It's May 28th, but they were going to induce me last friday because of the diabetes. (they couldn't cos she was breech).
  • Thank you. I am so excited!!!!! I'm very lucky to have the most wonderful supportive partner and family, so i know i'll be well looked after. I have never looked forward to anything this much in my whole life! YAY!!!
  • It's my first and its a girl but hubby has 2 boys already. I think he's more excited than me!
  • LOL! I was a real daddy's girl and i'm sure she will be too, at least until she wants to go out with a boy and daddy wont let her!
  • don't worryabout your c section mommaking is right my only bit of advice is to get up and about as soon as you can cos lying around makes your recovery harder and longer listen to the physios and you will be fine i was and can't understant the great fear a lot of women have about them ??and you get to keep your girly bits intact lol
  • don't worryabout your c section mommaking is right my only bit of advice is to get up and about as soon as you can cos lying around makes your recovery harder and longer listen to the physios and you will be fine i was and can't understant the great fear a lot of women have about them ??and you get to keep your girly bits intact lol