Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

head engaged?

This might sound really stupid and you all will probably laugh because im being paranoid...but im sure today my bump as dropped! if that makes sense? ... Something feels different and i dont know why..hes moving around alot as usual so i know hes fine but i just got a feeling he might now be engaged? but i didnt think it could happen this early...im nearly 33weeks? Im so confused lol and its probably nothing but i thought id ask what you guys think, oh plus i decided to use my fetal doppler today and i found the heartbeat really really low down dont know if that helps?!

Any info would be great! xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Lol thanks for that heather. I know hes been head down for 6 weeks now so i dont think hes planning on moving. I hope he dont come to early though i aint prepared for all that!! But its nice to know you can be engaged early and still go full term image sigh of relief lol
  • Options
    Thanks alot heather! I have just had a great bath, candles the works which was lovely! x