Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how many mums to be......

.... are already mums? and how long before you waited to ttc or got pregnant? my son is 6 months old and thinking of ttc in next few months and would like some experiences xxxxx

Replies

• millie is 5 month and we are trying for our next baby now, we first decied to wait till after xmas but we couldnt, i miss my bump and would love another baby x soory no experiences to tell as of yet! lol x
  • I got pregnant with my second whe my first was 6 months old. I found the pregnancy hard going; being tired and not being able to sleep with a little one running riot etc!
    They are now 21 months and 6 months and I find it hard sometimes but I wouldn't change it for anything.
    We decided to try for baby number 3 when youngest is 2 years old but i'm already feeling broody and keep dreamimg that i'm pregnant!
  • so do i and its only since i have gone back to work! i didnt feel broody till then! but i love being at work? im still half and half and my hubby moans he is just a sperm bank!! your two look so cheeky! i would like to have one next year so joseph has a close in age sibling but im scared that i wont have enough time for him! x
  • We started trying for our second just after our daughters 1st birthday and she was 22 months old when he was born. Am now expecting our third baby around his second birthday although this one wasn't planned!
  • i think just after josephs first birthday is a good idea. he will be nealry 2 then when the 2nd is due (theoretically speaking) i was really ill with 1st pregnancy and dont think i will manage joseph at this age feeling like i did. x