Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

laughin bout labour!?

hi, when i had my lo i had a straighforward labour and birth despite havin iv antibiotics and couldnt walk about unfortunately. at the time i wasnt laughin i have to say but lookin back i think i was probably the funniest iv ever been.lol. thanks to meptid and gas and air i do suspect.lol. i have spoken to alot of my mummy friends and they feel the same. just the things i was sayin and behavin. an example of it was, theyhad to break my waters and then allowed me to sit in a chair. oh and mw were talkin and in the middle of the conversation i pipe up 'erm excuse me i think iv wet myself' and proceeded to cry. it was the rest of my waters and as many of you know it looks nowt like wee. oh was like its ok she(mw) has seen it all before- i was sobbin'you havent seen me wet myself before' at the time i was so upset but i think its quite amusin now. i just wondered if anyone else feels like this now or am i just bonkers!!!lol.xxx

Replies

• i set the fire alarm off, i was walking down the corridor bum and everything hanging out, contraction came, i grapped the fire escape door handle and shook it so much the door opened, setting the alarms off!
  • lol. i think once you have given birth you have no shame.lol.its a good job we adore our los.xxx