Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am i in slow labour??????????????

Need some advise ....This is my first baby im due on the 27th, but over the weekend iv had loads of strange pains. Its nothing that i cant handel but still hurts. Everytime i sit down or stand up down below really hurts then also just getting period like pains and back pains...... but they never stay. Also every so often i end up dribling but its not cause i need a wee and its not wee its just clear and wet??? Really confused and fed up now, what can i do??????

Replies

• Your pains sound like braxton hicks which are practice contractions..these have no regularity to them and come and go which contractions do not. When labour steps up you will notice that your contractions have a regular pattern and nothing you do will stop them whereas at the moment you can probably ease them by moving around or sitting down.

• i am getting pains in my belly and back they come and go every 15 mins does anyone think im in labour?:\?