Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4th babies early or late (if anyones mad enough)

hi just wondering if anyone has had four children or more and what your 4th labour was like

my 1st one week early
my 2nd one week late
my 3rd induced on due date so was going over due as there was no signs that i was going into labour
i really dont want to get to my due date
or has anyone had one early baby one late then one early again

thanks xxxxx

its now 28th feb and im 2 days past my due date so now i can say no4 is another laet one lol xxxxxx

[Modified by: mamamia4 on 28 February 2009 08:30:00 ]

Replies

• hi i am interested in this one as i am on number 4, 1st was 14 days late 2nd was 10 days early 3rd was induced due to polyhydramnios and high bp, x i am terrified for some reason although this is my 4th
  • Hi mine went like this my 1st was 4 days late, my 2nd 1 day early, my 3rd 10 days late!!, and my 4th was 1 day early. I was told my 4th would come early because of having so many pgs blah blah but he did not. I am on my 5th now and i kinda hope he comes a bit early as im fed up waiting now xxx
  • thanks for your replies i suppose baby will come when she is good and ready .
    i wish it was early though .
    there so unpredictable arnt they .
    well 33 days to go or maybe more lol good luck how many days left rubysmum and chloe123 ?
  • i have 75 days x
  • i have 40 days left and i cant wait xxx
  • Hi i am on on no.4 only 5+2 though so a long way to go yet.
    My 1st was 3days early, 2nd 3 wks early and 3rd was 3 days late by emergency c-section.
    It will be interesting to see what happens with this one seeing as mine all had the No.3 in common !lol

Lorraine xxx
  • hi my 1st woz 2week early
    2nd 9week early
    3rd 2 days l8
    and 4th 10 early
    and due number 5 in july!!
    luv clare
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pr___.png

• Hi, mine were like this
    1st 3 days early
    2nd 5 days late
    3rd 6 days late
    4th 1 day late
  • what sort of age gaps have you got whats the most between babies? just someone told me because i had almost 10yrs between this and the last one it will be as bad as giving birth for the first time?? plus had a scan today and she is breech i am terrified she wont turn i only 68 days left! and shes measuring 3 weeks bigger x
  • what sort of age gaps have you got whats the most between babies? just someone told me because i had almost 10yrs between this and the last one it will be as bad as giving birth for the first time?? plus had a scan today and she is breech i am terrified she wont turn i only 68 days left! and shes measuring 3 weeks bigger x
  • hi

mine go like this:
    1st on due date
    2nd 2weeks early
    3rd 3weeks early
    4th 2days late
    5th 4days late
    6+7(twins) 3 weeks early

mandy x
  • Hi i'm expecting number 4 in April.
    1st 1 day early
    2nd 7 days late
    3rd 10 days late
    i'm hoping this on comes on time!
    There was 9 years between my 1st and 2nd Chloe and there was no problems!! The 2nd was the easiest and most painless birth i've had!! I hoping for another like that!! Michelle (29 weeks today)
  • hi my age gaps are 17mth between 1 and 2
    9yrs between 2 and 3
    and 2yrs between 3 and 4
    and 2 and 3 were very easy labours even with the age gap all happend very quickly and i was induced with no 3 had waters broke when 2cm gave birth 90 mins later hoping this one will go the same way doubt it though i got off so lightly the last two times but im positive thinking xxx

26 days xxxx
  • Mine were

1st - 5 days early
    2nd - 16 days early
    3rd - 3 days early
    4th - 7 days late
    5th - 4 days late

Age gaps for mine are

1-2....10 months
    2-3....38 months
    3-4....28 months
    4-5....20 months

With each of mine, labours & births have gotten easier each time........in fact, I didn't actually push with no5 as he just suddenly appeared & slipped out lol
  • hi 1st - 4 days late
    2nd - 2 weeks early 9induced due to preeclampsia)
    3rd - 1 week early again induced due to preeclampsia
    4th - 2 weeks early came on her own.
    5th - 3 weeks early again induced due to preeclampsia.

age gaps

1-2... 18months
    2-3... 2 years 9 months
    3-4... 2 years
    4-5... 2 years

all of mine have got easier. nothing bad happened always had good easy labours induced or not. xxx
  • :lol:1st - on due date
    2nd - 13 days early
    3rd - 11 weeks early
    4th - 2 days late
    5th - on due date

6th - due today 12th feb 09. really bored and want er to arrive now LOL xx

Age gaps - 1st born 8/4/99 boy
    - 2nd born 6/4/00 boy
    - 3rd born 4/2/02 girl
    - 4th born 13/9/06 girl
    - 5th born 6/1/08 girl
    this one should be 12/2/09 girl?

i had 2 x of three under 3 got first set of three to full time school, went to be sterelised to be told i was pregnant with no 4 so we continued. no more for me when this one gets out though. hubby had snip just waiting for all clear LOL image

[Modified by: ljtkms on February 12, 2009 10:09 AM]

• hi ljtkms
    hope you have her soon it was my daughters 2nd birthday yesterday on your due date
    hope youve not got long to wait keep us updated

38+1
  • hi

mine went 1st 12 days late had to e induced
    2nd 3 days early
    3rd 3 weeks early
    4th 2 days early although i was induced
    expexting my 5th in 13 days and nosigns of it comng wish it would hurry up completley fed up with being pregnant now

the age of my 4 are
    midwife scared me and said this labour would be quite bad due to being my 5th!!!

Mari
  • hi mari
    i thought labours got easier the more children you have .
    im fed up now 11 days to go BRING IT ON xxxx
    keep us updated
    good luck

emma x
  • good luck ladies you are all so close!!!!! i still have 50 days left!!!