Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

am i in early labour

hi,
i am currently 35 weeks pregnant with non identical twins. my babies are growing very well both above the average line of a singleton but stil in the correct margin! neway a couple of weeks ago i was taken into hospital with cramps and backache (they wanted to check i wasnt in labour) neway wen i got ther i was monitored and told i had been havin regualr tightening but they had stopped i was sent home, oh n i was 1cm dilated! the weekend just gone i was taken into hospital again as i has as small bleed, which was fresh blood, i was monitored and was having regular contractions again, both time i cud barely feel them, was only feeling period type pain and backache! was now 2cm dilated! was sent home... this week my period type pains and backaches have got worse, my pelvis feels very full and i am 4/5 engaged! i can barely walk and everytime a stand up i feel like im goin to wet myself, i have had very loose bowels 4 3days and i usually suffer from constipation (sorry for the detail) ive bin gettin contractions which i can now notice which r getting stronger each day and sometimes last hours then stop, they r abou 8mins apart! warm baths no longer make them better! i keep gettin tingling and sharp but not 2 painful pains in my "private area" inside and up! i was just wondering weather these r signs of early labour and how far away i may be from given birth... if they r on there way the docs have no concerns as they r a good size and i was given 2 steriod injections wen i was in hospital to mature their lungs, most doctors thought i wudnt make it past 36weeks.