Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i want to start my labour

hi everybody i am 35 +5 days i dont want to have another c-section image has any1 got any idea to start my labour of splease i will try anything

Replies

• hi hun,

there are lots of things you can try but no guarantees with any of them. i would wait another 9 days though so you are full term before having a go. if you look in the due in april forum we have a thread called eviction techniques which lists lots of things to try.

xxx

37+5
  • The week before my due date i walked a mile every night, ate a curry on the friday night followed by a FULL pineapple!! my LO came a day early.
  • i labored at 38+6

i had been taking evening primrose oil, rasberry leaf tea, eating one fresh pineapple a day and walking lots!
  • You really should be waiting until AT LEAST 37 weeks.

Your baby isn't full term until 37 weeks and if born early may have serious complications and need to spend time in the NICU.

But once you reach 'full term' there are a number of things you can try as the other ladies have said.
  • thank you every1 i am going to wait till 36+6 and then try the walking frist and the tea
  • the best way to bring on labour imo is sex! It worked for me with ds1 & ds2 (ds3 was waaaay too stubborn)