Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clomid worked too well!!

124»

Replies

• Options
    Ah how wonderful....what did they date you? was it amazing?
  • Options
    Thank you all so much.

They dated me 6+4 and my EDD is 29th Septemeber, but said that twins dont normally get much past 37 weeks so hopefully will be an early september baby.

Sending lots of luck to all you ladies - really hope that you are all in pregnancy soon.

I'm still very nervous about the next 6 weeks tho so will stay a lurker!!

xxxx
  • Options
    Aww MrsAd that is fantastic news, hope the next 6 weeks go quick enough for you! Great news!

I dont really think there is much point in me pushing for the follicle tracking now as I am near the end of month 2 out of 3 of my clomid and not sure if I am allowed more after if this doesnt work as I have already previously had 2months worth of it in the past. So will just keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

windy hope this month is lucky for you

S

• Options

Hi. I just started my first round of clomid and the doctor said to abstain because I am set to ovulate 5-6 eggs. My husband and I have been trying for over a year and I'm 36 now. I honestly don't know what to do. I'm okay with twins but 5 is way to many. im also worried that I can only take the clomid for so long. 

• Options

I didn't know I have a cysts before taking clomid my second cycle ,my first cycle of clomid,I had a very faint positive the first cycle didn't know what happened , bleeded for 2 and half days at about 4 to 5weeks. Went for a scan and found out that the clomid has casued me a cysts . Am so angry with my Gp as he never told me about the side effects of Clomid he only said it can lead to multiple babies. Most people said the cyst can go away on its own, hope it doesn't effect conception? Any advice please ?