Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Got sperm results back :D

Didn't know where to write this so done it this thread aswell hehe.

As some of you know me and OH have been waiting for his sperm results back and were a bit nervous, they came back fine just low mobility.

Even better than that my doctor has refered us and all we need to do now is call the fertility clinic next week and make an appointment for the both of us to be seen Obviously calling Monday, the sooner we get seen the better.

I am feeling fairly positive for this month though so hopefully get a BFP but if not is still good news with being refered so very happy right now

Replies

• Thats good news hun. I felt so much better when the ball started rolling hubby has his SA tuesday and Iv got an appt beginning of feb.

Hopefully we both get our bfp before our appts!!!

xxxxx
  • Yeah that would be great. Good luck with your tests and fingers crossed for a BFP

xx
  • Thank u Hun. How long did it take to get his results back?

My hubby is going away for 6weeks end of jan so hoping it's

Before then! Do they write to u with the results?

Xxxxxx
  • My OH did his the Thursday before Christmas and they had the results on Christmas day so not long at all. We did have to make a doctors appointment to get them though and because we wanted my doctor (his is a bit of a knob and wouldn't have referd us) we had to wait untill Friday just gone.

Hope you get the results you want asap.

xxxx
  • Thanks Hun, that is quick!

Well hopefully if it's that quick hubby should still be here n get results just before he goes

Xxxx
  • That will be nice for you to put both your minds at rest.

Are you using OPK's or CBFM to trsck your cycles? I've got a CBFM and it thinks im on day 6 so POAS this morning and got a high image

xxx