Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T Boobs...Can Anyone Help??

This is a bit off topic here, but thought id ask all of you knowledgable ladies image

A few days ago i noticed i had a small "spot" on the side of my right boob... so i squeezed it.. ok maybe not the best idea, but it was a bit sore... image

but since then it seems to have gotten worse, i feel like ive just aggravated it image.... Its now red and sore (but i only seem to notice it when im in the bath/shower) and has a lump there now... image

Ive squeezed it again tonight in the bath and a little yellow pus has came out of it (sorry TMI)...

Has anyone else had this... Am i over reacting... Im a bit of a worrier over things like this..

Thank You for reading girls imageimage

xx

Ps can i also add, AF is due in the next day or two, so boobs are naturally sorer! image xx

Replies

• Hi Cupcake,

My friend went to the Dr last year about the same thing...hers was near the nipple I think. He said it was a blocked milk duct (she doesn't have any children, so it can happen to those who have never had any milk!) which has then become infected. He just gave her some antibiotics and it cleared up.

• Thanx Mrs Tibby, Ive was googling it earlier (bad i know, ha).. and the same thing was coming up, i think thats what it could be.. Thanx for taking the time to reply... Im half day Friday, so will wait till then and see what its like and if its not any better, off to the Docs i go.. image xx