Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

This year is 3 years of TTC.

I offically have started my first cycle of IUI and it might be a bust, all this waiting and testing I am upset.

Replies

• Hi Deedee

I see you are new on here?

I bet the waiting is tough. All the ladies on here are so lovely and supportive so we should hopefully make you feel better.

Take care and let us know how it goes.

Laura
  • Hi Laura, TY All this waiting is driving me nuts, especially if the fluid was just my cycle that was still left. I go back tomorrow for another ultrasound and hopefully it is all gone. Also hoping dh feels better he had what was supposed to be a minor operation on his shoulder on Tuesday that ended being an extensive one that has left him in a sling for the next 3 weeks. If the fluid in my uterus makes it a bust i will be unhappy but understandable, however if it is a bust b/cause I can't get dh sperm I will not be happy, he knew we were starting IUI this month and still agreed to the operation day.
  • Back to dr today. 1 foll measuring at 15.. IUI being done on Monday. I have others there just not above 10 yet. Fluid is gone, thankfully it was just my cycle that was left in there.