Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

My ex's girlfriend jus gave birth

so i'm feeling a bit bleughhhhhh today!

as the subject title says, my ex and his girlfriend have jus had a baby. and he is gorgeous (the baby) really don't want to know any of it but god damn facebook is allowing me to see everything.

i'm really happy for him and i'm not jealous that he has had a baby with someone else, i'm just really pissed off thats its taking my husband and i over 2 years and still no bfp.

it bugs me cos wen i was with him he wasn't ready, I left him cos i fell out of love with him, it wasn't cos he wasn't ready for a kid, i met my husband and we've both wanted a baby from day one! this is jus a huge slap in the face for me cos i want a baby so much!

can someone please give me a slap across the face!

and tell me to stop bloody well being a peeping tom on someone elses happiness. i truely am happy for them. i jus want my own

han xxx

Replies

• Oh hun image

Sending u **Big Hugs**

My husbands step sister had a baby last week and i felt exactly the same. She wasn't even trying for a baby and just ''fell'' pregnant!

Facebook is horrible for seeing things u dont want to - im terrible for having a nosy and feeling poo cause ive seen peoples baby pics or happy news!

xxx
  • Don't feel too bad, Hannah. My ex boyf was the same, never wanted kids and I fell out of love with him. I cried buckets when he told me he was going to be a dad. But I know I made the right decision. We might have ended up with a family, but geeze, I'd have been bored to tears with him!

Its quite frustrating that he was never bothered about kids and is quite a bit older than me (and his wife) yet we're the ones struggling!

Such is life, I suppose!
  • thanks for ur replies ladies.

trying my hardest not go look on facebook now cos it jus makes me feel like crap because of it!

its not helping cos my husbands away all week n i'm due to ov in next few days image not that it ever makes a difference wen we do get to bd! doesn't actually work! stupid body!

pfffff so down at the minute. need a huge pick me up

hope ur all well xxx
  • Aww ((big hugs))

I know how you feel as I am in the same situation with one of my relatives, I know this doesnt make it any easier but I think sometimes it helps to know that there are people in the same situation as you.

Its not that were not happy for them we are just so god damn jealous lol!!!

S

• haha so true sweetie 123uk.....i'm feeling so much better this week. alot more positive, plus my hubby is home now so all is good

we jus have to keep on trying image