Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Reflexology :D

Haven't been on here in a while as me and OH are trying not to think and babies ATM and relax a bit.

For any one that doesn't know or would like to know me and OH have been trying for a baby for 19 months now are in our early 20's and have had an MC possibly 2. I seem to get a tooth absess when I get a BFP go to the dentist and get put on antibiotics and then have an MC.

We have been refered to a fertility clinic our 1st appointment is on 7th March (not sure if im excited or nervous about it just yet)

This month like I've already said we are still trying just not using the CBFM and relaxing a bit more as we are off on holiday next weekend so we plan to chill out and enjoy it. We also talked about reflexology so made an appointment and went yesterday. I would deffinatly recommend it (we obviously don't know if it has worked yet) but it is THE most relaxing thing I have ever done and the best 35pound I've spent.

Just thought I would let every one know how amazing it is and good luck to every one xx

Replies

• Good luck for your appt! Not long to go now!

Thanks for the tip on reflexology. I might look into it, actually, as although we are a bit strapped for cash, I could easily spend that on rubbish, so maybe I should just save up for it. I've seen a few posts of people saying it really is good and thinking it helped them get their BFP's!

xxx
  • Thanks for the tip. My beautician friend actually also recommended this to me tonight and as I have tried everything else I am definitely going to try this too.

We have been TTC no2 for over 2 years now. The only things left to try are DuoFertility (maybe next month), IUI or IVF.

So frustratedimage