Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

POAS Addiction!

I would just like to say how proud I am that, despite my open addiction to peeing-on-a-stick, I have now got to 10dpo with only 1 poas done! (although when that was negative, I did a ov test, just to see! But was totally negative, so that made me happy, as I often have faint lines due to pcos)

I might spoil myself and do one tomorrow morning, if I have very strong fmu. Fingers very firmly crossed!

Replies

• Its very tempting isn't it :roll:

I am wishing you all the best and BFP image
  • Well, after 3 days of BFN's.....I got my period!!! I know its no where near as great as a BFP, but surely that means I definitely ov'd???? Not sure how we missed it, as we were at it like rabbits (although not excessively so!)

So I'm really hoping the evening primrose and weight loss helped and I migh ov again this cycle. So I think a bit of a calmer approach to bding is required this time!

I've even suggested to DH that we have a trial run of the procedure where he puts me into the "legs in the air" position, so we get quick at it and none of his boys fall out!!!
  • oh sorry to know that AF arrived but the good part is that you are ovulating. Do what u've been doing and hopefully this time u do get ur BFP. I read the evening primerose helps with hormones so surely it did help you.

Lol i like the trial run. Just make sure ur in a position thats easier for u to get to it. image