Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scared of the unknown!

I'm so worried about my first app next week with the fertility clinic. OH seems to be taking everything in his stride but I'm so scared! he has had tests and everything came back normal for him but it turns out I don't ovulate every cycle. we have been ttc for over 2 years and I keep thinking that they won't be able to help us. I feel totally out of my comfort zone and I really don't like it! this has been an emotional rollercoaster so far and I don't know if I can cope with anymore image sorry for the long story just wanted to get it off my chest. xx

Replies

• Options
    Can really understand where you're coming from. All I can say, and it is something I often tell myself; that these situations are not uncommon, that they have many options to help you and it is (as one doctor has told me) a very long road to permanent infertility. Hope it goes really well for you.
  • Options
    Aw Hun. Please try not to work urself up. I felt exactly the same a while back been ttc 16/17 months now and had got myself all worked up, finally went to docs and the ball started rolling from there. If ur not ov Hun they will must likely put u on Clomid or metiform ( I think that's how u spell it!) have u had 21 day bloods taken? How do u know ur not ov?

Iv just started Clomid and hoping it works for me, as heard really gd stuff about it!!

Xxx