Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

hi ladies

well not sure anyone in here might remember me..ive been away for a while as ttc was taking over and i needed some time away.have missed chatting to some of you image

wish i could come back with better news but sadly not,this june will be our 3rd year trying for number 2 image and ttc is still always front in my mind i cant get away from it!!

this year however has had to be our worst on record with things happeneing and for a while i was just wondering whats next,some things have got better and some things sadly wont change,anyways i didnt come back to depress you all just to wish you all stucky BFP's and hope your all well

Replies

• grudie!

sorry to gatecrash ladies,

just wanted to say,

lovely to see you back and hope things start looking up for you x
  • hello hun image ive seen you ...least i think it was you on an FB group i was in,how you doing,hows the family keeping? all growing well i hope

thank you xx
  • yep thats me!

we are good thanx, J is getting so michevous and keeping me on my toes! he has quite the personality!

how about you? hope your hubby got his work thing sorted out

hope you dont mind me popping in on you, i keep having a peak for some good news from you and helen!
  • dont mind at all hun

well scott ended up resigning over a tobacco issue and a lesson that people he thought were his friends were not! he started his new job last week for a security firm that only hires ex forces and he loves it already,were missing him as hes been on 12 hour night 7th one tonight and is away from wed for 5 days for close protecting of some Lord lol..we had a stress over 1 month without his pay but have managed,the main thing is hes got a new job tho eh

awww bless J,this is the exciting part lol when they get their own little personalities and you get less time to yourself lol xx

gonna look up helen the now

x
  • there loss,

glad he managed to get a job he likes makes all the difference although its a shame hes away from you all

i think helen was going for a last shot at IVF soon?
  • hey grudie!

I remember you!. . Am still here lol except am now residing in ivf forum as we start ivf beg of may! Ooh dead excited nervous Too. .

Glad too see your back and sorry for your tough time of it i do no how you feel sometimes things all come at once.

Well home luck to you and that lovely bfp x x
  • Hi, I remember you too!

A ot of us have been having BE "breaks" recently. Must be something with this time of year! I intermittently come on here, but try not to get too obsessed and be here all the time!!

I'm month 27 of ttc, trying to lose weight so I can be prescribed clomid for pcos at next appt in May. Lost 10lbs, another 14 to go!

xxx
  • Hey Grudie!

I've been looking out for you so lovely to see you post. I think happy job equals happy sperm! Within 3 months of my hubby leaving the job he hated I was pregnant after 18 months of pretty much nothing xxx
  • thanks ladies image windy well done on the weight loss,way to go image

MP,how you doing hun,how is baby,coming along nicely i hope xx...ah really wish that would be the case hun but this year isnt a very happy one,scotts mum has been diagnosed with motor neuron disease,hasnt been told how long she has left but left side movemant has gone and right is starting,and my step mum has had a full bowel removal as her cancer came back 7cm tumor this time,shes very poorly and bleeding lots so were sitting around waiting for phone calls every day,my step brother has just had thier 2nd baby,a girl so some really great news like a BFP would be fantastic and change a year from doom and gloom to light xx
  • booey good luck with the IVF hun xxx
  • Hi grudie, I remember you hun. Nice to see you. Im still ttc too :roll: xx
  • Hi grudie, I remember you too! It'll also be three years for me in june. Really sad if you think about it. I've been on a break from BE too...just taking things easy. I know i'll be pregnant one day so i'm taking my mind off it. I'm just enjoying my life with my hubby....and when the pregnancy comes i'll be over the moon! All i'll tell you is take heart....you will be a mother no matter how long it takes. And when your baby comes it'll have the best mum in the world!

giving you a big massive hug(hope u can feel it!) xoxo
  • hey hun, i remember you too! and i too have recently come back on here! ***** Baby Dust ***** for both of us! image xx
  • Hi hun, i still pop over here every now and again to see how the oldies (hate that word but you know what i mean) are getting on. Glad your back and hope you get the long awaited bfp. xxx image
  • hey chick I did actually reply on this thread but it hasn't shown image Really sorry re all the bad news you have had a lot of awful news to deal with at the moment and hope and pray that you get a lovely bfp as its well deserved xx
  • aw moonbeam thank you image there has been so much horrible things gone wrong this year for us but things are on the up for us..not my mil or step mum (having intense chemo but getting better) but things in general

how are you anyway?

thanks to all you other ladies and huge hello to the ones who have just come back again like me image

hi D xx
  • hi grudie

i remember you from last year did you not used to post the friday funny??? i always used to look forward to that!!

sorry you have had a crap time, good to see you back though, its so easy to let ttc take over your life and sometimes i have to take a step back and realise all the good things i do have in my life right now

hope you get your bfp soon xxx
  • glad to hear chemo is working how is she doing?? All is good with us thanks enjoying my ds2 he is 14 months now we are currently on month 7 of ttc but not as harsh this time as a) we know chance are slim so are better prepared and b) i have my wee boys xx what about you any more progress??