Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wish Me Luck.....

I'm off this afternoon for my first appoint at the fertility clinic at the hospital.

It's been a battle to even get the appoint and I am scared they will still say you have two children on your way!

I know from the bloods that I'm not ovulating so am really hoping I will get help with that at least!

I will let you know how it all goes.....

Wish me luck and do a lucky dance for me xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Fingers crossed you get the result you're looking for.image
  • Options
    all the best of luck today hun xxx xxx
  • Options
    Good Luck image x
  • Options
    How did it go today? I hope they were helpful.
  • Options
    Hope everything went ok at your appointment xx
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

Well Im a little stunned really as it all went really well.

The bloods say I did ovulate which is a bit weird but good really. I had a scan there and then which all seemed ok, in fact they said and showed me and hubby that I am about to release an egg from my right side - lots of bd for us this weekend!!

They said hubby has to repeat his test and I have to go for for the dreaded HSG and then we have another appoint in July and then if all seems ok as it is now I will be given Clomid to help!!!

I could have cried when they were lovely and when he siad he would give me Clomid I was stunned!I know it's not a wonder drug but as they say every little helps!!!!

I feel so much more positive about it all and even may dare to hope just a little.....

Anyone having problems get to the right people and fight your corner and don't give up!

Love to all xxxxx
  • Options
    awk glad your appointment seemed to go so well really really hope you get your well deserved bfp soon x
  • Options
    Hey A! I am so sorry I missed this! That's awesome that it all went well! I know it's early days but I am so excited for you. The HSG might help - that's what helped me conceive M. Keep going and keep us updated my lovely xxx