Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting annoyed!

Hello girls!

My names louise, and me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for nearly 3 years. Its rough going to be honest and so upsetting when you see your period breaks my heart image.

Another thing that annoys me is all these other women getting pregnant that dont even want a child in the first place, i just always think 'when is it my turn?'.

Trying to keep positive but it is very hard, beginning to think that it will never happen image Any advice?

xx

Replies

• Options
    I know how you feel lovely, me and hubby have been ttc for gosh about 20 months maybe i lose count now! I know thats not 3 years but i feels like a lot longer. Have you been to the docs yet? To start investigations? I am now on my second cycle of clomid and have had blood tests and scans etc to find out why we haven't concieved yet.

I know what you mean about people who aren't trying and don't even want a baby seem to fall accidentally and people like ourselves for some reason struggle!! I dont understand it either!

But my first bit of advice would be to go to the docs hunny as its been 3 years they will defo start looking into things for you.

Good luck hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Louise,

You sound like you have a great outlook on life, and don't beat yourself up for getting annoyed and bitter occasionally- we all do. I had a little cry at some idiot with a lovely baby at work yesterday. More excited about the new puppy than her crying baby. Breaks your heart. Thats one of the things that really pulls at my heart strings, when I hear babies crying.

But I agree that you should seek some help from your GP. It might be something really simple that is getting in the way of your baby dream. But keep your positive outlook and enjoy your hubby-to-be while you have him all to yourself!

xx
  • Options
    Hello, Thankyou for replying image

Ive been to the doctors and had all my tests and everything is fine and my fiance is fine aswell thats why we are still abit confused. They dont seem to want to put me onto anything that will help like colmid or anything its so fustrating! But people dont care do they? They pretend they do but im pretty sure they dont.

It is really horrible i hate it, ive been really depressed over it aswell and starting to lose hope to be honest. My fiances sister has just had a baby aswell witch doesnt really help the matter as i try and stay away from her, its starting to effect my whole life. I find myself staring at womens bumps longing for one.

I guess theres always IVF but it costs and you cant have it till your 23 its just a pain in the arse that someone that struggles to conceive has to pay thousands to get a child really annoys me.

xx
  • Options
    could not relate to you more!

im nearly 25 not used contraception for about 5 years and NOTHING!

had lap and dye and its clear and fine and no matter what me and fiance do it seems pointless, got another app with consultant in june and i jusr pray every month it will happen and NOTHING....its so heartbreaking image
  • Options
    That is so frustrating! Can you ask to see another Dr? Its surprising the difference in opinion from one Dr to another. I'd be tempted to bloody move just to try a different nhs trust! But you hear so many of these success stories of people trying for years, then out of the blue... I just try to think of how much I'm going to treasure my ittle one when he or she does appear. And I know it will happen one way or another. Vent away, though, I'm sure we'll all join you!
  • Options
    Its so annoying aint it?

I just dont no what to do anymore. Im taking so many vitimins for it even that evening primrose oil is spose to help make the cervical mucus more fertile and you take it untill you ovulate so last month was my first month on it so just waiting now. And next year im going to try reflexology aswell theres loads of success stories on that.

xx
  • Options
    Yeah i think i might try another doctor, and go to a specail fertilty clinic. I had a hycosy with the dye and all thats fine and my prolactin levals checked and thats fine to its so fustrating but to be honest its prob stress thats stopping it prob for me and for you! Its surprising what stress can cause and stop, im constantly worrying about it and thinking about it its a horrible thought to think you may not ever have your own child. Yet you get all these women having kids for child benifit and things makes me sick!