Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone got any tips?

Hello all, was just wondering if anyone can share anything that they think that helped them fall pregnant? Been trying for 3 years and nothing so far image. Need all the help i can get image

xx

Replies

• unfortunately iv been ttc for 20 months and have tried most things so I am not sure I am in the best position to give advice on tips to get pg!

It might be worth putting this in pregnancy or pregnancy after infertility as those guys are pregnant and might be able to give you some tips as to how they got their bfp

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Have you been to your Dr for tests hun? I have been TTC for 3 years also.....have no tips as im still here!xx
  • Yeah i have been to the doctors and everything is fine and so is my fiance. Its amazing that how many people there is out there struggling like me. I always thought i was kinda on my own image xx
  • You're not on your own hun, there's lots of us around here.

Like FAYE1983 said, try asking in the other forums, guess all we can do is try and reduce stress, and enjoy the trying part with the Mr's image xxx
  • Hi im not on this bord but didnt want to read and run the only advice i can give you is how i fell pregnant we were trying for 12months fell pregnant but lost it but 8weeks later got a bfp we know have a 11week old boy.

All i did befor the fist bfp was stayed away from the ovulation kits bedded every other night but i counted on my body to tell me when i was ovulating like when i would start to get that white strechy mucas (sorry tmi) then i would bed and then (sorry tmi coming) i would get lots of tissu and lie on my front asw they say some times there is a ledge where the sperm can get stuke. I would then stay there as long as i could .

Hope this has helped good luck.xxx