Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not sure if anyone will know me on this board now (used to be Sparkly Flump)

Hi girls

I used to be a regular on this board until about a year and a half ago. I was told I had PCOS, didnt have AF for a year and half and clomid did nothing for me. I basically thought there was no chance for me. Well after splitting up from my then partner and meeting someone else I surprisingly got my BFP yesterday - naturally!!

I used to read threads of people saying "if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone" and I now agree with them (even if I didnt then!)

I know how frustrating it is to be trying and your body just isnt working the way it should but I do believe that all you ladies will get your BFP soon. Its all the more special when you've gone through lots of crap to get to it.

Lots of baby dust to all of you!!!

XXX

Replies

• Congratulations!! hope u have a very happy & healthy pregnancy! image xx
  • Aw, Congrats hun.

Maybe your body knew you were not with the 'right' one.

It was meant to be like this.

I know you'll be really happy and thanks for keeping us positive that it will happen in time xx
  • Lovely story! Thank you, and H&H 9 months xx
  • Hi Sparkly Flump

I remember you!

Congratulations on your fantastic news - gives us all PCOS suffers hope yet!

I took a year off to get married but have started to try again so fingers crossed

All the best

S x