Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Phantom pregnancy?

Hello Ladies,

Well basically i think im having a phantom pregnancy i done a test the other day and it was a bfn i done it in the evening. but i have had such a funning feeling in my tummy and been feeling sick also ive had hearburn all week. i know im not pregnant though but im getting lots of weird symptoms. has anybody else had a phantom pregnancy....?

lots of baby dust to all of you love from Chloe

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey,

Don't beat yourself up, it could be a severe case of "symptom spotting"!! I could do this every month!

But it could a a shy bfp and its just too early to test, give yourself a few days a test again. Or, if you're anything like me, you will test every day until af comes!! Do a test on your first morning urine, as this is stronger and if you're testing early, its more likely to pick it up.

T x
  • Options
    hi WindyMiller

yeah im like u i wud be testing everyday. i just think im trying to find symptoms i will take another test in a week (well try and wait that long) lol.

i just know its gonna be a bfn! image i havent had a period in over a year so surely i cant be...well thats what i keep telling myself

much love xxx
  • Options
    Hey

good luck you never no !

I use to symptom spot but don't anymore lol no point.the witch finds me every time ha ha

X x