Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

taking a break

Hello, Just wanted to let you know I won't be on here for a while as I've been that obsessed with ttc that I am trying to chill out and relax for a while, as its not doing me any good and feel its took over my life. I feel really positive about just relaxing things. I love coming on here, not just for advice for myself but love to reply to you ladies and offer my support and see how you're all doing, but I feel its right to just for me at the mo to not keep constantly reminding myself of my problems. I Didn't want to just go off without saying.

Good luck you ladies wishing you lots of love and baby dust. I will be back soon to see all your bfp's take care xxxxx

Replies

• Aw Poppy totally know what you mean and i think sometimes a little break is a good thing. I have had a few over the time we have been ttc.

I also dont come on as much at the mo...more because i seem to have no time!

They do say relaxing helps sooooo much and people fall pg when you least expect it or arent even trying!!

xxxxxxxxx
  • Aw thanks Faye and thanks for your advice over the last months. good luck to you and Im sure Im be back on soon as I do want to know how everyone is doing xxxxx

lots of baby dust xx
  • No worries, Poppy x Been there myself and I come back feeling ositive and refreshed! Lots of love x
  • Look after yourself Poppy. x