Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

2 years 8 months and........

Hi ladies,

I have been a bit of an occassional poster on this forum, but have always found everyone to be supportive in those times of LTTC despair. But, finally, after nearly 3 years I am able to post some very happy news - I got my much longed for BFPimage DH and I are over the moon, and it sometimes still feels unreal. We have just had the 12 week scan and everything so far looks as it should and so I am now trying to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. I will never ever forget the heartache and emotional rollercoaster of LTTC - I am sure it is one of the hardest things a couple can go through.

I really really hope that you all get those BFP's that you so much deserve. xx

Jo (previously josieposie77)

Replies

• Many many congratulations! Fantastic news! Always good to hear ltttc stories with a happy ending! xx
  • So lovely to ready - many, many congratulations. I hope you enjoy every minute of being pregnant and that your little bean brings you both so much joy. image
  • Congratulations Hun x x

Did u do anything different the month u got ur BFP? I'm still ttc after 19 months and am losing the plot!

X x
  • Thank you for your lovely comments. Faye, I didn't do anything different the month a fell pregnant. I was still stressed with it all and feeling as miserable as ever. I had resigned myself to IVF/fertility assistance which we had been told we could start in September and so I told myself this was the last month of trying (May) and then I would have a break until September. The only thing I can say was different was I noticed EWCM at the time of OV, and this is something that had seemed to go AWOL since I had a MC over 2 years ago. So as soon as I saw that, I pounced on hubby for 3 nights on the trot.

I really wish you all the best and hope you get that BFP soon. x
  • Fantastic news!!!!

I agree it is so lovely to hear of natural bfp's with us long termers - it gives us all hope!!

Good luck with your pregnancy, hope everything goes smoothly xx
  • wow so happy for you both image xxxxxx
  • Amazing, Loopy-Lou! Congratulations and a H&H 9 months for you xxx
  • wow what lovely news i am so happy for you image

congratulations and i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy x x
  • fantastic news, congratulations hunny. i haven't been on BE for a few weeks and i come online tonight and 2 bfps, its brilliant!!!

wishing you a Happy and healthy pregnancy

hannah xxxxxxxxxx
  • Haven't posted here in ages but just wanted to say congrats! After two year of trying, it's nice to have hope that it can still happen. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy.
  • Huge congratulations to u both! Hope u have a fab pregnancy xx