Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Which Fertility clinic do you attend?

Hi ladies

I know this is a personal question so It's fine if you don't want to answer but which Fertility clinic do you attend?

The reason I ask is that I am at Leeds and I am having to wait ages between my 1st appt (aug) and my follow up appt (dec), I just wondered if this was the norm?

I have ended up booking a private appt with the same consultant in a cuple of weeks to get all my results and find out what the hell my body is playing at. It surprising hwo quick they can fit you in when you cough up some cash. lol!!

Thanks

xx

Replies

• Hi, I attend Shrewsbury fertility unit and didn't have to wait long for a referral. I'm quite fortunate I guess that Shrewsbury have a very high fertility success rate and they've looked after us great. Just had first round of clomid and so excited as now 4 wks and 5 days pregnant! It's wrong you have to cough up cash to get an appointment and I feel for you, fingers crossed you'll get sorted soon.
  • Hi Hun

Me and hubby are meant to be getting referred to Leeds - but apparently Nyorks PCT aren't referring any new patients at the mo so we have to pay to go private or nothing image xx
  • I was referred to Liverpool Womens. We had our 1st appointment 5 weeks after the Gp referred us then the FU was 6 weeks after that.

Soph theres a lot of pct's that are reviewing their fertility tx policies this month,maybe your pct will be one that starts offfering tx again image