Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Do any of you get this? I don't!!

Ok here goes...

I use to have irregular cycles (but I did AF every month) somedays it would go between 26-42 days cycles..

Last year I started having regular cycles and they were 24th of every month without fail!! 2 months ago they changed until 1st of every month.. Now I haven't seen AF since last month :/ I did spot for a few times on Friday and Saturday but haven't seen anything since.

We bd a lot this month but htb has been informed that his sperm count was low and immobile a few years ago when he was married to his ex wife.. They later divorced she now has 1 kid and 1 on the way to someone else, so the problem looks like it is htb.

I have been a bit unwell recently and I am assuming it is because I have had a viral infection and I am stressed because of the wedding as the only sign I have that could be positive is no AF.. What would you do? x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Michaela, our bodies are just so confusing aren't they, we never seem to know what they are up to.

Just wondering have you done a pg test at all?

I'm really confused at the moment too, had a mc a few weeks ago and have no idea when AF will arrive and no signs of it at the moment either, just wish I knew so I could start taking my clomid again and try again! We were told by the nurse that we should wait until after next Af to have sex but we haven't.... I just think what will be will be, after over 3 years of trying if I don't have that attitude I would have topped myself by now.

Me and DH have booked a few days to go to Blackpool and get stupidly drunk and let our hair down as the last months has been horrendous hoping AF shows before then so I know whats what!

Let me know how you get on, baby dust to you.

• Options
    Hi, I haven't tested as yet. But I am going to go and get a pregnancy test and do it this afternoon or should I do it tomorrow morning? x
  • Options
    do it in the morning hun, best time. Good luck!!! xx
  • Options
    Did a test today BFN!! image xx
  • Options
    Our bodies are so so so cruel too us at times... image

It is really strange how all off a sudden your cycles have changed tho eh... :/

Maybe you OV'ed late and Fri and Sats spotting was implantation?... What do u think?.... In which case you wouldnt get a BFP just yet.

Or your maybe right and it could be down to the stress of the wedding and the viral infection... image

Wishing you all the best... take care xx
  • Options
    Hi hun, started AF properly today. x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that this ttc lark is rubbish!! X
  • Options
    It is pants isn't it. xx