Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We can do this :)

Hey girlies, after having a good 6 month break off trying to conceive and off all things to do with pregnancy including this website lol! We are ready to try again this time we have a CBFM and im having acupuncture and massage every week witch is lovely ive had 2 sessions and can already feel myself feeling much more relaxed and less tense. The person that does my acupuncture says 6 months of treatment and i will be pregnant it might even happen before then so fingers crossed image.

If you have had acupuncture and fallen pregnant using it how long did it take you?

I hope your all doing well and good luck!

xx

Replies

• Lu1991 glad to hear that you are feeling better after your break from TTC. FC you get your BFP soon. I haven't tried accupunture, I've tried reflexology twice but I'm not sure how much help it was, I did feel a bit more relaxed though. Good luck x
  • Lu1991 glad to hear that you are feeling better after your break from TTC. FC you get your BFP soon. I haven't tried accupunture, I've tried reflexology twice but I'm not sure how much help it was, I did feel a bit more relaxed though. Good luck x

Aww thank you hope you get urs soon aswell image

Yeah i had reflexology once and it was awful i couldnt relax it just tiggled my feet so much lol! Thats why i started acupunture ive had 2 sessions my 3rd tomorrow and i already feel less tense and more relaxed image

xx
  • Oh ive thought about acupuncture a few times, but cant find many people in this area who do it!

Thats great that ure feeling the benefits of it hun... image

What is it about acupuncture that helps towards BFPs, does anyone know?? - or is it just because it helps to relax you?

xx
  • Oh ive thought about acupuncture a few times, but cant find many people in this area who do it!

Thats great that ure feeling the benefits of it hun...

What is it about acupuncture that helps towards BFPs, does anyone know?? - or is it just because it helps to relax you?

xx

Aww yeah i go to a place called Dr China its all chinese people witch seems good because it is there medicine after all lol!

But yeah it improves blood flow to the whomb witch helps the embryo to implant and it helps ovulation aswell and it really makes you relax and releases stress i love it.

I also have a massage after to make sure im fully relaxed i think ive had roughly about 6 sessions so far image

xx
  • I had accupuncture and got pregnant after 6 weeks - unfortunately that ending in m/c and nothing since! Have been back on and off over the last 2 years - you're right it makes you feel more relaxed but more importantly it sorts out you blood flow, can provide stimulation to the ovaries and just help make things more balanced. I think Zita West's website lists some affiliated practioners across the UK - luckily there was one near me, so everything is really focused around fertility. It's also an informal counselling service, which I've found really helpful as they know what you're going through, all about treatment etc etc.

I'm considering reflexology as not tried that yet and my sister law swears its what got her pregnant but not done it yet as I like my acupuncturist and she's been on the journey with me!

Best of luck x
  • A weekly massage sounds great. I did that in the run up to our wedding and it was fab... you've got me thinking.
  • I had accupuncture and got pregnant after 6 weeks - unfortunately that ending in m/c and nothing since! Have been back on and off over the last 2 years - you're right it makes you feel more relaxed but more importantly it sorts out you blood flow, can provide stimulation to the ovaries and just help make things more balanced. I think Zita West's website lists some affiliated practioners across the UK - luckily there was one near me, so everything is really focused around fertility. It's also an informal counselling service, which I've found really helpful as they know what you're going through, all about treatment etc etc.

I'm considering reflexology as not tried that yet and my sister law swears its what got her pregnant but not done it yet as I like my acupuncturist and she's been on the journey with me!

Best of luck x

Aww sorry for your loss thats a great shame image

I go every week to mine didnt have any luck on my first cycle but this is my 2nd cycle now with acupuncture.

Ive had reflexology and its awful if you dont like your feet being touched i couldnt relax and i came out more tense then when i went in lol!

Whats zita wests website? Like the link?

xx
  • A weekly massage sounds great. I did that in the run up to our wedding and it was fab... you've got me thinking.

Hehe yeah its lovely a nice back massage just to relax i love it I also have cupping aswell that is really nice image