Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I dreaming?!

Replies

• Wow Windy Im so pleased for you Im sure it will be a bfp cos a faint line is a line after all. Let us know the minte you do a CBD xxx everything crosssed for you! I too am in shock as I got my bfp this morn I can't beleive it xxxx
  • Oh my goodness, Poppy! Thats 3 of us! We're like buses (and hopefully soon will literally, be like buses!)

I don't think I'll be able to help myself but do a CBD tomorrow. But I'll try to avoid it!

xxx
  • And thank you, Abi, its reassuring to know that its not uncommon to get twingey ovaries. The CBD sensitivity is 25 and the cheapy ones are 10, so still not sure whether its worth it?
  • Windy! All sounds good!

Niggly pain is totally normal hun, I had loads in early pg.

I am so excited for u Hun

Xxxxxxx
  • Congrats windy xxx
  • windy

i know not everyones the same but i had very faint line first day, so faint it could have been wishful thinking. the next day it was faint but would have been obvious to anyone that it was definately there. The third day i got pregnant on cbd - using fmu.

I think even if you do a cbd and it says not pregnant, if you do a cheapie and its stronger then you know its only a matter of time for the cbd to go positive. Depends if you can afford to potentially waste one lol!

Im sorry to g/c but i love BFPs especially when people have tried so long for one. Will keep looking at your thread! xx
  • They were my last 2 cheapies (swore I wasn't going to "waste" any more money on them!) and this is my last CBD. (I used one out of the packet to check that the internet cheapies weren't duds when they kept giving me BFNs!)

But if my biggest problem is when to test for a continued BFP, then I'm not complaining!

xx
  • well im not one to take advice from lol, i always used to test too much, spent loads on hpts in the past! if i had any inkling i just had to rip open the packet like a crazed woman lol. think i got obvious but faint line dpo 9 and cb d dpo 10 but i think for a lot of people cbd isnt positive till later than that.if you are getting faint pos you are probably around that mark, before dpo14 x
  • Can't wait for u to do the CBD Windy so excited for u x
  • Good luck, good luck, good luck! Do CBD whenever it feels right, however if the line on cheapies is getting stronger then it does sound very POSITIVE! Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx
  • Hi Windy, G/C from DIJ but i also had been reading some of your other posts and was really excited for you when I read your good news. I'd say crack open that CBD and get testing :lol: With my last BFP I was getting barely-there lines on the internet cheapies (10miu) from 12dpo and thought sod it, got out a CBD and it came up 1-2 weeks! I kept using the cheapies for days and I must have been 18dpo before i got a properly strong line. So go ahead girl, if there's a faint line on those cheapies I think you have a strong chance of seeing PREGNANT ON THAT cbd. Best Wishes BB xo
  • Hi windy, g/c from di Feb but I have read some of your previous posts. Firstky congratulations!

If you want to do a CB digi go ahead, they are not as strong as some of the others at picking up very early pregnancy but I'd say by now you should get your bfp.

I got a faint cheapy bfp on one day and I mean a very faint one and then a bfp on cbd two days later.

Good luckimage
  • Good Morning All!

I caved in and did a CBD this morning- it showed pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

It finally feels real now CB say it is!

I really hope I get a 7 week scan, which would be just after Christmas, I think. Also, rather naightily had a sneak in Mothercare yesterday. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

I have dreamed about being one of those lucky ones who can announce a surprise BFP, but I was starting to believe it would never happen to me. Fingers still crossed that this is a sticky bean, but even if its not, I'm going to enjoy what I have for as long as I have it xxx
  • Yay for the cbd, really pleased for you, hope you get your early scan. Now rest and take it easy x
  • Hahaha! DH and I just worked out that it could have been the home-made insemination kit that did the job!!! 5ml syringe and a chopped off dog urinary catheter (I'm a vet nurse, so this is not too weird for me!) Hahahaha! This bean might get some interesting nicknames!
  • So thrilled for you WindyMilleruk1 - hugest congratulations! Have a very restful Christmas and enjoy the feeling of knowing a little person is growing inside you!

xxx

PS) Nothing wrong with a little trip to Mothercare - I was walking past Mamas & Papas after my BFP and my legs just carried me in there on autopilot! As I walked out, a girl stopped me and asked if I was pregnant (she worked for a magazine and wanted to take a picture of what I was wearing). I blurted out 'YES I AM PREGNANT' - so she was the first to know, even before my DH!
  • Only just seen this Windy, HUGE congratulations hun, so lovely to see this after everything you've been through!!

I bet you can't stop looking at that CBDigi now x x x
  • Ahhh yay! I am so pleased for you Windy!!!!! imageimage

I always pop on to see how you are all getting on and its great to see some good news!!!!

Shell xx
  • Yay Congratulations! Lovely news! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy xo
  • Huge congrats!!!! LTTTC BFPs make me so happy! image