Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I dreaming?!

Replies

• Fingers will remain crossed as long as you want us to hon (but might ge a bit crampy around the 12 week mark).
  • Congrats, Windy!
  • windy did you really get pregnant that way??!!

wishing you lots of luck for 2-3 weeks on cbd! I had to see all three on there, i found it took less than 2 weeks to see that - once i saw the 3+ i really did have to stop although the night before my scan, some 8 weeks later, i did another cheap one. Suddenly panicked i might not be lol! x
  • CBD still says 1-2 weeks. But for some reason my wee was quite dilute this morning??? I'm feeling pretty positive- ony thing I can do, the rest is all up to mother nature!
  • To be honest windy I wouldn't go off what cbd say anyway. Everyones hcg levels are so different and rise differently that they can't be accurate for everyone! Have you been to drs or anything yet or are you waiting a lil while? Hope you soon start to get lots of symptoms like feeling sick.... I now wish my sickness would go - fingers crossed won't be long til it does now! So happy for you and have everything firmly crossed that it's a sticky one! You've got over the first hurdle abd have conceived!! ???????
  • How mqny weeks PG do you think you are Windy? i think im 5wks and 5 days

I'm still so shocked. Just pulled my TTC box out from under bed (preseed, ov tests, thermometer cbfm, fertility books etc) and had a little cry... i just cant believe it still. Wouldn't dare pack all the stuff away yet... although this month i didnt actually use preseed or take temps.. and cbfm didnt even give me a peak!

Ive just booked for a private scan just before 8 weeks; xmas eve.

Doc said midwife wont get in touch with me until about week 10/11 and scan will be between wk 11 and wk 14! cant wait that long.
  • Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice Abi. I know I'm being a bit silly, but it would be nice to see the CBD changing. So, I did another one today (don't tell hubby!!!) and it said 2-3 weeks. By my dates, I'm 5 weeks on Sunday- a week behind you, Flamingobaby!

I'm booked in to see Dr on Tues am and I'm going to ask about a 7 week scan. They're ??95 privately (must have gone up, Abi image ) and I can think of more things I can spend that on, so I'll just have to be patient.

Felt a bit nauseous today, but not sick and no other symptoms at all (except the odd twinge). Can't believe I actually want sore boobs! xxx
  • Where are you based Windy? There's one near me in Telford that's ??35 for a private reassurance scan. Glad you saw the changes on cbd x
  • I'm Shrewsbury- I'll have a look on internet. The one in Newport looks like its the same company as the one in Upton Magna in Shrewsbury, so I assumed its the same price. ??35 we could definitely stretch to! Thanks, Abi x
  • Found it- thanks Abi! At least I know I can have the scan either way now. My Granny lives in Newport, so we could pop in and see them on the way home!
  • Get it booked on advance windy, I rang them last were because I wanted a scan but couldn't get in. They do evenings & weekends! Thought you were local... We'll have to meet up for a coffee (caffeine free) and chat!! I work in shrews!! 5 more sleeps til my 12 wk scan!!
  • Thats an awesome idea! I live in Shrewsbury, but work in Pontesbury. I have my Dr's appt on Tues and if he says I can't have a 7 week scan, I'll book it in Newport. They say 8 weeks- just worked out that 8 weeks will be New Years Eve- you'll have had your 12 week scan by then!! Good Luck xx Find me on facebook if you have it x
  • hi windy glad you got your 2-3, i bet it wont take a week to get your 3+. i found mine went up every 3/4 days. Its true its not accurate, but at least you know the Hcg is rising.

Imagine if the CBDs told you how many weeks all the way through! I'd be compelled to do 40 of them throughout pregnancy, lol, that would be expensive. x
  • Alfie if it told you all the way through I would be bankrupt.... I'd end up doing several a week just for reassurance i'm sure!
  • Haha i wish Clear Blue did those tests Alfie!

Ive taken 1 first response, 2 clear blue digis and 3 cheap ebay tests since Sunday! Obsessed slightly!?
  • Hello How are you? I see you're just like me, Ive done 5 tests so far since Monday and Im stressing about not having sore boobs I neever thought Id be praying to be in pain. I too am at the docs on Tuesday morning. Good luck let me know how you get on. I never thought about a private scan Im going to do that if doc won't say i can have one.

Have a good weekend without worrying and lets hope the weekend brings us sore boobs ha ha xxxxxx
  • Ahh you too Poppy, enjoy the weekend and relax... we dont wanna be stressing out our teeny little beans do we!

My boobs are sore now so feeling quite happy this evening.

:lol:
  • Hahahaha! Crazy stuff - happy to be having sore boobs! I want sore boobs too!!! They are a little bit tender today, or is that me imagining it?!?
  • Ha ha im the same , they felt bit sore before but not sure if i was imagining it. Its quite comical cos every now and agian I wiggle em about to see if they hurt! Crazy I know! My oh thinks Im mad and says I should relax easier said than done me thinks! x
  • Sorry to g/c but I've not had sore boobs this pg not even when af was due x