Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

IVF stories?

<p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">Hello everyone, <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">I am currently researching IVF funding and the experience of people who have gone through / are going through treatment to write an article (I'm an independent healthcare consultant (not medical) and aspiring writer / political activist.) As the daughter of a midwife and lifelong feminist, I have a strong interest in questions of fertility, access to care and the individual experience. <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">  <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">If anyone would be willing to chat to me on email or by phone it would be really appreciated - the story is nothing without the person / couple behind it. I am also hoping to run a focus group in London over the next few weeks which would be a Q&A then a nice meal at a members' club to say thank you. <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">  <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">Thank you so much, <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">Sarah <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">  <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">Sarah Downes <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">+447947 731401 <p style="margin-top: 8px; margin-bottom: 8px; font-size: 12px; width: 500px; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: normal; padding: 0px;">sezza_sezza@yahoo.com

Replies

• <p class="MsoNormal">Hello everyone, <p class="MsoNormal">I am currently researching IVF funding and the experience of people who have gone through / are going through treatment to write an article (I'm an independent healthcare consultant (not medical) and aspiring writer / political activist.) As the daughter of a midwife and lifelong feminist, I have a strong interest in questions of fertility, access to care and the individual experience. <p class="MsoNormal">If anyone would be willing to chat to me on email or by phone it would be really appreciated - the story is nothing without the person / couple behind it. I am also hoping to run a focus group in London over the next few weeks which would be a Q&A then a nice meal at a members' club to say thank you. <p class="MsoNormal">Thank you so much, <p class="MsoNormal">Sarah <p class="MsoNormal">Sarah Downes <p class="MsoNormal">+447947 731401 <p class="MsoNormal">sezza_sezza@yahoo.com
  • Sorry all - something IT not working well!!!