Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Babies on the brain 24 - 7

Replies

• Thanks tigerlilley, just scared to get my hoped up, will test next friday and update yous all xxx

• Hi Heather tbh when i was first pregnant with my daughter I didnt really have any symptoms that told me i was obviously pregnant. I was convinced Af was coming as I had my usual sore boobs, tiredness, feeling grumpy in the week before AF was due. When I fell pregnant the second time in feb ( sadly ended in mc in May) it was exactly the same. I was convinced AF was coming and then she didnt! I think that AF symptoms are the same as its the same hormone, but if you are pregnant the symptoms dont go away a couple of days before your AF is due if that makes sense! Im currently waiting for AF to arrive ( one day late) but not had very many AF symptoms this month at all so very confused. Was feeling really grumpy a coupleof days ago and my boobs have stopped being so sore so think she is on her way. the other symptom that was really obvious when I was pregnant was fatugue, I was so tired from about week 5/6 i was falling asleep on the sofa from around 7pm! good luck and fingers crossed xx 

• Hello!  How was your weekend? 

• hi Tigerlilley1 the weekend was fun but a bit hectic and we are all really tired. Looking forward to a quieter week!  Unfortunately AF got me today two days late image I spotted light brown stuff for two days before too. This is unusual for me so I guess my body is still recovering from the mc. I hope af doesnt last as long this month so we can get on with ttc another month. How are you all? 

• I'm glad you had a good weekend, sorry to hear af showed her ugly face!!  Maybe your right about your body, hopefully now your fully recovered and ready to start again.  Are you going to use the sticks again this month?

I'm good thanks, not much going on with me right now.  I start the drugs next week and it's weird because last time I got myself all worked up about going through it all again but right now I feel quite relaxed! image  I'm looking forward to the dry weather so I can finish off my garden!!!

Any plans for this weekend?

• Hi tigerlilly, yeah think i will use the sticks again as I am concerned im not ovulating. If i dont get a positive this month I might go to the docs and see what they say. Glas to hear you are felling relaxed. I think that does help and hopefully we will get a bit more summer soon to distract us image No plans for this weekend - we're planning on having a chilled one x

• Hiya, Good weekend?  Enjoying the sunshine?image

I think thats a good idea to monitor things and like you said you can go to the doctors then if things still aren't back to normal.  I'm sure eveything will be fine though.image

• hi tigerlilly. had a lovely weekend in the sun, took our two year old to the beach x af is just finishing on cd 6 which is more normal (last month lasted nine days) so feeling more positivefor this month. hope you're x
  • Hi Ladies....My Af is all over the show. One minute I think it is about to stop and then no, keeps on going. I am hoping this is normal for after a MC...any ideas?

I am a positive person, so heres hoping for next month x x

• hi claire my second af after mc was like that. My last one was normal so perhaps it just takes a couple of months to get back to normal x

• Hi Devon_Mummy,  Hows things going??

Claire531, Sorry to hear about your mc.  Good luck for the furture image

• hi tigerlilly well i think i got a positive for ovulation on day 14 this month in the morning but that night and the night before the tests were negative so the surge must have been really short . only problem is we didnt dtd the night before the positive (we dtd every day for three days before that sick thought we'd give it s break for a night and it was typical that i ovulated!) so might have missed it this mmonth. how are you getting on ?
  • Thats great that you have ovulated, you body obviously needed the extra month to recover but now you back in full swing! image  I wouldn't worry to much, I think it stays alive in you for a few days so you might be alright!! image  I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I'm alright thanks.  I've started taking my drugs but I was meant to start my af last Wednesday and it's still not happened.  I've got until this Wednesday and then I have to phone the clinic.  I'm not sure what the next step is if it doesn't appear, I don't know if they will let me continue or not. image

• hi tigerlilly thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. really sorry to hear af being annoying. hopefully she'll come soon x ive decided to try to relax ss much as possible this week as i think Im spending too much time worrying about ttc and its getting me down. applied for a brilliant job last week so keeping fingers crossed i get an interview ( been temping since i was made redundant in Feb). let usknow what happens this week x
  • Hello!

Af arrived today so I've got to be on a few drugs and then providing my blood tests go alright and my eggs thaw I can have the transfer done on the 30th Aug.  Three weeks to wait and then the 2ww before I find out!!!  image

Oh good luck for the job interview, what is it for?? 

• Yey glad aunt flo turned up and fingers crossed for you this month x the job is a web marketing job which is what i love doing and part time so fingers crossed. two days to af and got sore boobs and achy tummy so not looking good but you know!
  • Devon_Mummy, got my fingers crossed for you. Just wanted to say, apparently you ovulate 12-36 hours after the +ve OPK so if you BD after you may have hit it.

Tigerlilley1, good luck for the transer! 

• Thanks Chicken_soup image   How are things with you?

Devon_mummy, How are you?  The job sounds great, when do you find out? image

• thanks chicken soup x i won't find out whetier ive been short listed for the job for another week but really hope i do get an interview x af due today or tomoro and feeling really pmt. woke up with achy tummy like i usually get before af at six this morning and felt really down. then looked on fb and saw two pg announcements and burst into tears. one was someone who had a mc last month and even though Im really happy for her to get pregnant so quickly i wished it had happened like that for me image Hubby didnt want me to go to work as i couldn't stop crying but i did and it helped take my mind off things for a bit. waiting for af to come now x
  • hi tigerlilly you might have already seen my onger post on the ttc forum but I got a BFP! really anxious about mc though so not going to tell anyone until ive had a twelve week scan. Really excited to tellhubby tonight! hope you are ok x