Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Unexplained Infertility?!

2»

Replies

• Options

Hey I was the same way. My hubby and I had been trying to conceive for almost 3 years with no luck. The drs couldn’t determine why since my cycles were regular and he was fertile as well. I had been tracking and keeping track of ovulation. It seemed no matter what I did it just wasn’t happening. I was very frustrated and sad, I remember feeling like it might just never happen. We even started planning on IVF procedures. My hubby and I had a couple glasses of red wine brand “Cupcake” for our anniversary. During this time, I happend to be ovulating and in 2 weeks I found out I was pregnant! I’m sure drinking red wine had something to do with it, because after 3 years, one night doesn’t seem like coincidence. I did a little research behind it because I was amazed and confused as to how it happend and found that there has been several studies done proving that red wine helps shed the outer protective layer of the egg, making it very easy for sperm to enter. I remember feeling like nothing was working and I did tons of research on diets and excercise but this just happens to work so maybe some of you would like to give it a try (: I wish someone would have told me about this sooner. maybe when we plan for a second child it’ll be a lot easier. I’ll be finding out my little babys gender pretty soon! Let me know if this works for anyone? Also, perhaps taking multivitamins? that was helpful for us too. Best of luck! 

• Options
    @Staceybear hi, i've just stumbled across your post and im very interested! - we have been TTC for 2 years and had all the tests you can possibly do with no explanation to why i haven't fallen pregnant!
    I will most certainly be researching into this! thank you!  x
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,Hope you are doing well!When the cause of infertility is not found even after doing several tests, then this is called unexplained infertility. Combination of many small factors could cause such symptom. Only prevention can help in such cases. For women who are planning pregnancy, these below tips could help:Maintain normal body weight. Overweight and underweight women are at an increased risk of ovulation disorders. So, proper weight management can help in pregnancy.Avoid smoking. Tobacco has multiple negative effects on fertility. Smoking and passive smoking, both are injurious to health.Avoid alcohol. Taking a heavy amount of alcohol may decrease fertility. And any alcohol use can affect the health of a developing fetus. If you're planning to become pregnant, avoid alcohol, and don't drink alcohol while you're pregnant.Reduce stress. Stress had poorer results with infertility treatment. Try to reduce stress if you are planning for pregnancy.Limit/avoid caffeine. Research suggests that limiting caffeine intake to less than 200 milligrams a day will help in maintaining healthy fertility.

Cheer's,
    Alana
  • Options
    Here is the place I went: https://vittoriavita.com/